MERE ALLAH

MERE ALLAH

LIFE.....

As I go through all kinds of feelings and experiences in my journey through life --
delight, surprise, chagrin, dismay --
I hold this question as a guiding light:
"What do I really need right now to be happy?
" What I come to over and over again is that only qualities as vast and deep as love, connection and kindness will really make me happy in any sort of enduring way.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Glorious Nots...



Glorious Notes !


The true measure of a man is not how
he behaves in moments of comfort and convenience but
how he stands at times of controversy and challenges.

"The best relation is one,
In which Yesterday's fight doesn't stop
Today's communication."

“Mistakes, Failures & Rejections
are the part of progress & growth.
Nobody ever achieved anything worth
without facing these three things."

Golden Truth Of Earth :
"Every Girl May Not Be A Queen To Her Husband
But She Is Always A Princess To Her Father."

"Life is flowing like a river with unexpected turns,
may be good, may be bad,
learn to enjoy each turn
because these turns never RETURN...!"


No comments:

Popular Posts