MERE ALLAH

MERE ALLAH

LIFE.....

As I go through all kinds of feelings and experiences in my journey through life --
delight, surprise, chagrin, dismay --
I hold this question as a guiding light:
"What do I really need right now to be happy?
" What I come to over and over again is that only qualities as vast and deep as love, connection and kindness will really make me happy in any sort of enduring way.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

So Simple....


So Simple.!

In order to have a comfortable journey of life,
reduce the luggage of desires

Hurting Someone Who Really Care for you is
As Easy as Throwing Stone in the Sea,
But do you know how Deep that Stone hits?
So think before Hurting Ur Close Ones.

Sometimes people are beautiful not in looks.
Not in what they say.
Just in what they are.

The Best Day Of Your Life Is The One
On Which You Decide Your Life Is Your Own And
You Alone Are Responsible For The Quality Of It

My pain may be the reason for somebody’s laugh.
But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody’s pain...


"Try to bring peace in You and around You,
For You and for the Gererations to come"




No comments:

Popular Posts